Many people suffer from occasional headaches, but when the aches become continuous, they are known as chronic headaches that occur daily and is one of the most disabling diseases that happen. Do you want to know why continuous headaches occur? Let’s tell you the following:
To be a chronic headache should occur at least 15 days a month for three months, and should not be the result of another condition.
Types Of Chronic Headache:
It should be noted that chronic headaches are classified by duration, and can be divided into several types:
A chronic migraine
Has a headache, tension-type migraine, or both, 15 days or more per month for at least three months, most of which have at least two of the following symptoms: –
- Throbbing sensation,
- Pain on one side of the head,
Pain of moderate to severe and which is aggravated by physical activity and one of these two symptoms:-
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sensitivity to light.
A Continuous Headache may cause pain in only one side of the head that does not move sideways is daily and continuous without interruption of pain, the pain is moderate but with peaks of severe pain, developing migraine-like symptoms.
It causes at least one of the following symptoms: tearing of the affected side of the eye, nasal congestion, and drooping of the eyelid.
Here Are Some Reasons for a Constant Headache:-
- Inadequate function of the part of the brain that suppresses the pain signals.a
Increased response to pain.
- Excessive consumption of medicines for pain, which can cause a rebound effect.
- Underlying diseases like diseases related to blood vessels of the brain, brain injury, meningitis, stroke, brain tumor or excessive or low intracranial pressure, among others.
- Due to spiritual reasons like Infiltration negative energy in your aura.
In case you suffer from headaches you will be interested in reading our article:-