What is Garcinia Cambogia Fruit?
Garcinia Cambogia – a tropical fruit is the main source of hydroxycitric acid , which has a chemical structure quite similar to that of citric acid, and plays a key role for weight loss. The garcinia cambogia grows especially in the south of India and its bark is the most used part at the therapeutic level. Research has shown its benefits in the regulation of overweight and appetite.
It contributes to weight control, reduces cholesterol, and even improves performance. Contains Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA).
Weight loss Properties of Garcinia Cambogia
- It reduces the conversion of carbohydrates into fats, so it helps to prevent the accumulation of fats in the body. This is because hydroxycitric acid inhibits the production of the enzymes involved in the transformation of sugars into fats thus reducing weight.
- Garcinia Cambogia acts directly on the liver and not on the brain like some products or drugs that are on the market, thus avoiding various side effects. The HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) stimulates liver glucoreceptors which reduces fat production and increases glycogen production.
- It helps our body burn more calories as it increases the body’s heat production (thermogenesis), and helps speed up the metabolism.
- Thanks to its content in anthocyanosides it has a protective effect of blood capillaries.
- It has digestive, antiseptic and antibacterial effects, so they help to prevent infections.
- It is a great food supplement for athletes, since in addition to not storing fats, it favors the production and storage of glycogen.
- The hydroxycitric acid is extraordinary as an appetite suppressant.
- Thanks to the acceleration of the burning of excess fats in the liver, Garcinia cambogia is indicated in hypercholesterolemia and cardiovascular problems where cholesterol control is important.