Fresh fruit juices are an ideal way to provide many of the nutrients needed by the body and satisfy your sweet tooth. Still, you need to make sure you do not consume too much fresh juice because they contain sugar.
In order to lose weight, you should consume 500 fewer calories during the day. The following fresh juices will be a perfect alternative for a meal during the day.
You can add water to the fruit juice to reduce the glycemic index and try to drink it slowly.
The best fruit juices:
- Cranberry, plum, and grape
- Pear and apple
- Watermelon and apple
- Orange and grapefruit
- Apple, pineapple, and pear
The following green combinations are extremely delicious and nutritious:
- Cucumber, parsley, celery and ginger
- Celery, tomato, dill, and spinach
- Spinach, ginger, cayenne pepper, tomato, garlic
- Lemon, dill, cabbage, spinach
- Celery, garlic, basil, kale, tomato
Here are the best combinations of fruit and vegetable juices:
- Green apple, kale, mint, cucumber, strawberry
- Blueberry, cucumber, cabbage, mint, raspberry
- Watermelon, pineapple, mango, orange and pepper
- Pineapple, spinach, watermelon, Cayenne pepper, orange
- Orange, ginger, lime and lemon
Combinations of vegetable juice and fruit are extremely useful because they are rich in nutrients and thus offer amazing health benefits. For example, parsley works as a mild diuretic, and cucumber effectively detoxifies the body.
In addition, watermelon contains alkaline liquid that neutralizes acids and detoxifies the kidneys. So, in order to do a total cleansing of the body, you can prepare a parsley juice, cucumber, watermelon and ginger.
In addition, the consumption of fresh juice is beneficial for weight loss because they help you consume less food and calories, but provide the necessary nutrients to the body.
On the other hand, bottled juices contain fewer nutrients because of the pasteurization process, carried out to prolong their shelf life, and are rich in aromas and sugar. Therefore, you should prepare your own fresh juice at home and preserve the nutrients.