A migraine is a type of a headache that causes persistent pain for many hours. Migraines are caused by an imbalance of chemicals in the brain. There may also be a migraine due to climate change. Occasionally this pain starts all of a sudden and it gets better by itself. Tension, restlessness, and fatigue occur when it occurs. A migraine may occur in any of the ages. Here are few natural remedies to treat migraine.
Reliving Migraine Headache Naturally
- If facing headaches, then massage with light hands or get massage from somebody near you. The comfort that comes with the touch of hands effects more than any medication. Should also massage shoulders and neck to relax the occipital region ( behind the neck where the head starts). This provides relief from pain.
- Give heat to the painful parts from a hot towel, after dipping one towel into hot water. Some people get relief from cold water treatment.
- Aromatherapy therapy can relieve a migraine in few minutes. You need to choose an aroma that relaxes you most and once you identify it , you can keep a small bottle of that aroma with you all the time as an emergency treatment to be used anywhere, anytime.
- If you have a headache, slow down your breathing speed, do not try to take a long breath. Relaxing breathing will also relieve you from the discomfort that comes with pain.
- Put lemon peel, on the forehead, to get immediate relief from migraine headaches.
- It is very beneficial to listen to music in a slow volume when a facing migraine pain. To get relief from pain, listen to your favorite songs in a closed room, headaches will be reduced and you will get relief.
- To avoid a migraine, make changes in your diet and lifestyle. Migraines also occur due to stress and excessive stroke. You may also contact the doctor if there is a severe headache.