Being overweight is not only an aesthetic issue but, above all, it is a health problem. Healthy habits not only help us maintain body weight but also help us to live longer and better.
As per Federation of Nutrition, in a Day the following diet & routine is most suitable for our body.
- Breakfast every day (for example fruit + cereal + milk)
- Consume 3 pieces of fruit per day
- Include vegetables in food and dinner.
- Avoid taking water with meals.
- Take vegetables 2-3 times a week.
- Increase consumption of whole grains, fiber (salads).
- Reduce the consumption of fatty meats, sausages, cheese.
- Avoid sweets, salty snacks, pastries, pre-cooked, junk food.
- Walking After every meal.
We must take into account that eating habits, like so many other things, are acquired in childhood and that adults are a model for children.
In this way we will achieve two objectives, on the one hand, to improve our health, and on the other, to build a good base of healthy habits among the young.
Although food is a fundamental pillar of health, we should not forget other healthy practices such as physical activities (playing with our children may be the perfect exercise to loose weight and increase stamina.