The arrival of a new baby at home means that you will have to make several purchases to be able to take good care of it. Here is a list of recommended items to care for a newborn baby. Maybe include some products that you do not consider so important, but it will serve to give you an idea. Go ahead, print it and go shopping!
To breastfeed and feed him:
- Baby bottles of different sizes.
- Machine to heat baby bottles.
- Brushes to clean baby bottles.
- Breastfeeding pad to help you feed.
- Cream with lanolin so that your nipples are hydrated.
- Breast pump mechanical or manual .
- Bodice to extract milk.
- Containers to store breast milk.
- Bibs so your baby does not get dirty.
- High chair for baby 6-10 months.
- Cutlery and dishes for children, from 6 months.
- Plastic containers to load your baby’s food, from 6 months.
- Soft stuffed animals
- 3 sets of sheets for the bassinet.
- 3 sets of sheets for the crib.
- 2 to 3 blankets or blankets to cover it.
- A night monitor
For the bathroom:
- A nail clipper or scissors for babies.
- A neutral soap.
- Bath toys
- Thermometer to measure the water temperature.
- Combs with rounded tips.
- A very soft sponge
- Baby tub.
For your first colds:
- We recommend you have a knob to get your baby’s snot out.
For Changing Clothes:
A changer that you can place on any piece of furniture.
Disposable diapers of different sizes or reusable diapers.
Creams for chafing.
Wet wipes for babies.
Special trash can for diapers.
- Several short bodysuits or baby bodys of different sizes.
- Long rompers or two-piece suits (trousers and blouse).
- Little caps to keep your head warm.
- Socks for your little feet.
- Once it is bigger, you will also need shoes.
- Car Seat.
- A scarf, overflow or baby boot .
- A stroller / carriage.
- A musical instrument for your baby’s crib.
- Books with images and textures.
- Some toys of different colors and textures.
To calm him in emergencies: