Links are an integral part of our daily lives, especially in the workplace. And the secret to every successful relationship is trust. Without it, each team is a non-functioning group of individuals concerned only with themselves.
One of the elements that build the quality we look for is naturally our personal behavior. Trust helps the team always to do everything in their power and work in the interests of the company or organization. All this is achieved through communication and mutual respect.
Lack of trust, on the other hand, leads to the desire for supremacy, followed by conflicts and selfish behavior. According to Management Issues, there is no “I” in the team game, because the behavior of this type is detrimental to any company. In a society lured by people’s dignity to each other, it is really difficult to create a healthy relationship of any type. If you want to boost your business and communicate with your employees, here are some quick tips on how to do it:
1. Always keep your promises and commitments to others.
2. Priority is the first foreign needs and desires; you should always put yourself in the background.
3. The basis of your words and actions should be the same in every situation.
4. Be critical of your colleagues but in positive manner. Strange as it may sound, any legitimate criticism leads to the strengthening of relationships.
5. Be honest all the time; a lie is your greatest enemy.
6. Be prepared to acknowledge your mistakes when needed without blaming others for them.
7. Execute only constructive criticism before your colleagues or subordinates; otherwise, you risk them alienating and losing their loyalty.
8. Never talk behind the back of others. Even if you can win the favor of one, everyone else will quickly turn against you.
9. You should not underestimate the qualities of others, even the least qualified person in the team can be useful at a critical time. You have to let everyone present their ideas and thoughts; this will lead to progress not only in the team but also throughout the company.
10. Do not accept the criticism made to you personally. If you listen to it, it will make you a better and more valuable team player.
11. It is proven that if you “break the ice” with stories from your personal life, it will bring you closer to your colleagues and will stimulate your joint work together.
12. Do not be afraid to ask for help at any given time; it makes people around you feel useful and irreplaceable.
13. Always show your admiration for the work of others and share your admiration with it. You have to learn from the achievements of others to improve your own.
14. Follow closely the decisions taken by your team and never take your own course. Any such action will turn you into an outsider of the band.
15. Never create unnecessary intrigue in the office, it will only disrupt the working atmosphere and productivity of the team.