Winter is a wonderful time for children. This season pleases our children not only with gifts, but also with wonderful nature – the streets are covered with a snow carpet, and crackling ice crackles under their feet. But we all know how low temperature and frost affect the skin: there is irritation, redness, peeling of the skin. But how to protect the child’s delicate skin from weathering and exposure to low temperatures?
In winter it is best to start walking at two months old at an air temperature of at least 8 – 10 ° C. But remember, the duration of the first walk should not be more than 15 minutes.
- In winter it is better to walk with the child no more than 1.5 hours a day.
- While walking, try to take the baby so that he is constantly on the move.
- To protect the skin of the child’s face from frost, cosmetologists recommend applying a fat cream based on oils (taboo – mineral oil).
- Before a walk, it is necessary to apply a nourishing cream on the open areas of the body (on the handles and on the face skin) 20 minutes before the exit.
- It is important, at a temperature below 15 degrees, no funds should be applied to the baby’s skin since all creams contain water that can frost on the skin.
- To restore lost moisture in the cold, after a walk, when the child warms up, lubricate the skin with moisturizing milk or cream.
- Lubricate the child’s lips with hygiene lipstick, it will protect it from painful cracks on the lips.