Exfoliation of the skin (or face) is nothing more than a cleansing process. When we shower or even when we wash our face, we are only cleaning superficially. Exfoliation (precisely because of its scraping appearance) ensures that there is the disposal of dead cells that accumulate on the face, also removing the oil that causes pimples and the accumulation of fungi.
However, instead of spending money on pharmaceutical scrubs (often filled with inappropriate chemicals), we can make homemade facial scrub with natural ingredients to rejuvenate skin.
1. Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)
One of the simplest natural homemade cleaners is made from baking soda. Besides its evident cleaning properties in the most varied areas baking soda is an excellent exfoliant for being able to lighten stains, including those left by acnes.
How To Use:
- Mix about a tablespoon of baking soda salt to your facial or astringent cleansing cream.
- If you do not have a cleaning cream, you can only bicarbonate the water with a paste.
- With the composition made, massage the skin for about 3 minutes and leave it on for 10 minutes, then wash thoroughly. Repeat this process for 3 days, for one week (interspersed days).
2.Facial Scrub Made From Granulated Sugar
Although ingestion of sugar can do harm to the body, the blend of granulated sugar with honey is a powerful exfoliant that can be easily prepared at home to ensure nutritional and rejuvenating results for the skin.
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- Juice of half a fresh lemon
How to Prepare & Use:
- Mix all the ingredients (sugar, honey, and half lemon juice) and mix well in a container
- If the mixture becomes too soft, you can add more granulated sugar
- Then the composition is applied to the place where the exfoliation is desired and massaged for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Hold the makeup on the skin for 10 minutes and then wash the face thoroughly. This process can also be repeated 3 times a week (every other day).
3.Homemade Esofolian Coffee
Because it contains caffeic acid, the natural coffee scrub is anti-inflammatory and even helps increase collagen production.
- 1 tablespoon coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or water
How to Use:
- Mix the coffee powder with the olive oil (or water) to form a paste.
- With makeup ready, apply on the skin and rub, massaging for 3 to 5 minutes.
Wait about 10 minutes and then wash your face thoroughly.
- If you make the composition with water, after removing the product from the face it is recommended to apply a hydrant cream to ensure that the skin will not dry out.
4. Exfoliant Scrub from Oats
In addition to being able to soothe the poles of the skin, the natural oat scrub removes all the dirt and cleanses the pores of the face. It is also very powerful for curing and fighting acne.
- 1 tablespoon whole oats
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of water or olive oil
How to Use:
- Mix oats with salt as this increases the exfoliating properties of oats
- Add the spoon of water or olive oil
- Use the composition created and massage the face for 3 minutes and then let it sit for
- about 10 minutes. Just rinse your face.