Dark Chocolate is a great ally in the world of beauty as it has a large number of antioxidants which benefit the health of both the skin and the hair, which is why it is one of the main ingredients of various cosmetics that come onto the market and that have become popular.
Not only eating chocolate in small quantities does the body good, but also provides great benefits for the skin, either on the face or any part of the body, making it look smoother, hydrated and free of the annoying anti-aesthetic marks.
Benefits of Dark chocolate on the skin:
- Contains antioxidants that fight against free radicals, which cause premature aging.
- Soothes irritated skin.
- Moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Combats inflammation in the skin, such as when acne arises.
- Improves circulation giving the feeling that the skin is much smoother and smoother.
Preparing Homemade chocolate mask step by step:
- In a bowl you must add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon of honey and a half tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix until all the ingredients come together completely. Before applying the mask you must take into account that your face or any other area of your body must be clean, ie free of makeup or any other product.
- Now it is time to apply the mask with light circular massage, taking due care with the eyes. Let it act for 20 minutes, rinse with plenty of warm water and dry gently with a towel.
This mask can be applied 2 to 3 times a week, you will feel and see the benefits from the first application, however, to take advantage of the best way all the elements that the mask gives, it is recommended that you apply it for at least one month.
If at the moment you finish applying your mask you have a rest of it; you can keep it at room temperature for 4 to 5 days.
- 8 Benefits Of Applying Cucumber Mask On Face
- 5 Homemade Face Mask For Acne
- Using Turmeric Mask for wrinkles