One of the most popular home remedies for healing is aloe vera . Almost magical in matters related to the skin, it is also super economical and easy to apply. Curing your sore daily with aloe vera pulp will suffice.
You can also use it as part of a healing remedy, accompanied by the tomato that shares its actions of regeneration and nutrition. Aloe vera also acts as a skin softener, which helps hide more scars, also try on creams.
- Beat ½ cup of papaya and 1 cup of frozen blueberries along with ½ cup of mango juice and ½ cup of low fat or nonfat natural yogurt. Take this shake daily.
- Apply on the scar a gauze soaked with carrot juice. This remedy facilitates rapid skin regeneration and facilitates movement of the area.
- Beat 1 cup of papaya and 1 peach, pitted, along with the juice of 2 oranges and 2 carrots until blended well. Do not strain and drink immediately.
- The alum stone, recognized as a very effective natural deodorant, can also act as a healing and disinfectant.
- Olive oil is a product widely used in the beauty and natural cosmetics of both hair and skin, as a moisturizer and exfoliant. This oil can be of great help to improve healing.
- Lemon may be good for skin scars. It has antiseptic and healing capabilities. The negative issue in its use may be the inevitable burning that it will cause in some wounds when you apply.
- Beat 1 slice of melon with ½ cup of cold natural carrot juice, and the juice of 1 orange and 1 lemon until blended perfectly. Drink one glass a day to speed up the healing process.
- Boil 1 liter of water and then pour one tablespoon of thyme and 2 tablespoons of chamomile flowers. Remove from heat and let stand for 15 minutes. Sugar and drink hot. Take 2 cups a day for 1 week. This remedy is an excellent antiseptic that fights infections and promotes the healing process, but in excess can even affect the intestinal flora. Do not use during pregnancy, lactation, ulcers, heart disease or hyperthyroidism.
- Beat ½ cup of strawberries along with 1 cup of orange juice and 120 ml of guava juice until blended well. Take this juice daily.
- Apply cold twice a day, without pressing, a compress soaked in chamomile tea when a wound is healing. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Apply a few drops of propolis extract on a gauze and pass over the scar, the propolis in addition to being healing, is anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial.
Tips To Improve Healing
according to research carried out doing physical activity regularly accelerates healing , as it facilitates circulation which allows the arrival of more oxygen in the cells for the production of collagen.
Have A Balanced Diet:
remember that to accelerate the healing process , it is necessary to have a balanced diet, rich in vitamins and minerals.
Protect Your Scars from Dirt & Sunscreen:
The scars have less pigment than the rest of their skin and are therefore especially vulnerable to sunburn. Consequently, it is necessary to cover all scars with a high-grade sunscreen whenever you leave the house on sunny days.