If you do not want to be a victim of the cold due to the low temperatures that occur in several cities of the country, then it is time to have on hand two powerful ingredients for a natural remedy. Garlic and ginger will be your allies, so that at the first sneeze you prepare a hot tea and drink it.
A cup of this drink works to prevent it, however it is also very helpful if you are already sick. Garlic is an excellent natural antibiotic, strengthens the immune system and therefore fights the flu and cough. While ginger works as a natural anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, it helps to treat infections and sore throat and if you are hoarse it will be of great benefit.
Remember that it never hurts to have a cup of tea and with the cold you crave even more. You will see that when you try it it will become one of your favorites, because its flavor is delicious and you do not need to be sick to prepare it. Here is the recipe.
– 1 clove of minced garlic
– 5 medium slices of ginger
1. In a small saucepan put the water together with both ingredients.
2. Boil until the water turns reddish.
3. With the help of a strainer, put only the liquid in the cup.
4. If you prefer they can sweeten it with a little honey or add a couple of drops of lemon.
5. Take it full and enjoy its aroma with deep breaths, so you will feel better.