To get rid of split hair once and for all without a haircut, you need to follow simple rules, and your head of hearing will be no worse than in advertising shampoo.
“Ideally, short hair should be cut 1-2 cm every 4-8 weeks, medium – every 6-8 weeks and long – every 8-12 weeks, but if the hair is split stronger, you can cut a bit more often. If you do not want to part with your hair tips, then there are several options for making hair tips look better. The main reason for split ends comes from lack of certain vitamins and lack of water in the body.
In addition, the tips can bifurcate due to other external stressors, such as:
- Hot styling,
- Chemical treatment of hair (staining or curling),
- Sun rays,
- Air pollution,
- Washing hair with hot water,
- Frequent shampoo changes,
- Visiting the pool with chlorinated water.
Once the outer layer of hair is compromised, the internal structure becomes open, which makes the curl weaker, dry, damaged and, as a consequence, splits.
What to do?
If the hair is already sown, then you can save them with masks, oils and serums, which will repair damaged strands. “After the shampoo, you must always use the conditioner, and if there is time, then a mask is better. Next, apply oil on the entire length of the hair, avoiding the root zone (2 drops on the palm and distribute the entire length). If you are afraid to make your hair heavier, use an elixir for the tips of your hair. In addition, do not forget about thermal protection if you use a hairdryer and stylers.
Help and home masks, which will be no less effective than purchasing. The simplest is to apply warm coconut oil along the entire length, avoiding the roots, leave for 30 minutes, and then rinse with water. Coconut oil has restorative properties and can cope with your favorite hair damages.
Or you can make masks from avocado, which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. To do this, you need to take the avocado, make a paste out of it, add ¼ cup of water to it and beat until foam forms. Then apply this mixture to the split ends and hold for 20-30 minutes, then wash off.
For those having of long hair and who are afraid to cut off an extra centimeter, beauty salons have a” hair polishing “service that removes split ends and preserves the length of the hair. A special nozzle for polishing hair is put on the clipper and removes the split ends, preserving the length,
To prevent the split ends, several rules must be followed.
1. Choose a comb with wide teeth and use it in the shower, or rather, when you apply the conditioner to the hair. So you can untangle strands without harm to curls. Do this after washing your head, and even after drying the towel is quite traumatic for the hair.
2. Use only expensive hairdryers, as they will not overheat during operation and will not burn your hair. Also, do not forget to put on the nozzle on the hair dryer, it will protect your hair from excessive blowing, and use thermal protection means, not for nothing that they came up with.
3. Eat foods that contain folic acid and biotin. They will make the hair healthy, strengthen them and make them denser. Folic acid can be found in green leafy vegetables, oranges, legumes and wheat, and biotin in brown rice, lentils, sunflower seeds and walnuts.