To cleanse the arteries, you need to not only include these foods in your diet, but also avoid alcohol and smoking and play sports.
Products for the purification of the arteries
Increasing cholesterol and atherosclerosis are spreading more and more in Russia.
They cause more deaths per year than smoking and alcoholism, and the worst thing is that it is asymptomatic .
In accordance with what we eat, our arteries are covered with a larger or smaller layer of fat.
If your diet consists of high-calorie, fatty and sweet foods, your chances of suffering from an excess of cholesterol, high blood pressure and circulatory problems increase.
In addition, this food increases the risk of heart disease .
To avoid these pathologies and live a happy life, we recommend that you add the following products to cleanse the arteries in your diet.
This fragrant product must be at home, it will not only help to taste the dishes.
Garlic is rich in antioxidants, it has the ability to fight free radicals, reduce cholesterol, lower blood pressure and improve blood circulation.
- The clove of raw garlic a day cleanses the arteries and prevents the accumulation of fat.
2. Olive oil
This is the most useful oil, and it can be used in all types of dishes.
- Olive oil can be filled with salad, it gives a unique taste to meat and fish.
Olive oil is a healthy product that does not increase cholesterol and is good for health in general.
We recommend that you consume it moderately so as not to overdo it with calories .
The properties of avocado are similar to olive oil. It is rich in essential fatty acids (useful for the body), which allow to avoid fat oxidation in the arteries. In addition, it lowers cholesterol and promotes satiety.
- Do not hesitate and add avocados to your diet: it can be used in salads or as a dressing instead of mayonnaise.
This is a product that must be present on your table during breakfast. It quickly satiates, gives a lot of energy and prevents the accumulation of cholesterol on the walls of the arteries.
- We advise you to take oats with yogurt or to cook a porridge in which you can add fruit to enhance the effect.
5. Fruit with Pectin
To combat cholesterol, strawberries, apples, grapefruit and grapes are useful (among others).
It is a fruit with a lot of pectin, a soluble fiber that lowers the level of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.
- They perfectly replace harmful snacks throughout the day.
- Regular consumption of fruits improves health and reduces the risk of heart disease.
This vegetable is very rich in useful properties.
For example, asparagus helps natural cleansing of the arteries, as well as reducing the level of bad cholesterol (LDL) in the blood and preventing the formation of blood clots.
- Boiled, fried, baked, stewed – asparagus is good in any form.
Or rather – pomegranate juice, because it is rich in antioxidants (more than orange juice, blueberries or blackberries).
This beautiful scarlet drink reduces the damage caused by the fat stored in the arteries .
- One glass for breakfast is enough. For best effect, the juice should be natural (it is better to cook it yourself if possible).
Soy and soy products (including tofu) slightly lower the level of cholesterol (LDL).
- 3 tablespoons (30 grams) a day – a direct path to the health of the cardiovascular system.
Be sure to buy organic soy, and replace the meat with tofu.
This delicious cabbage contains a lot of vitamin K, which helps to absorb calcium.
In addition, broccoli enriches the body with fiber and, thus, contribute to arterial health.
- Broccoli can be stewed, fried with a little oil (olive) or make a stuffing for pies.
This dark vegetable cleanses the arteries and reduces the cholesterol content in the blood as much as possible.
Miraculous properties of eggplants are explained by the content of soluble fibers in them , which are an indispensable part of nutrition for heart health.
The best part is that it is a very versatile product that can be prepared in thousands of different ways.
This bright spice not only adds flavor to your dishes, but also has many interesting properties.
For example, turmeric helps reduce inflammation and has healing effects, helps to fight the accumulation of fats in the arteries.
And, as if this is not enough, it also reduces the risk of blood clots.