It is not imminent to immediately run to a plastic surgeon if you see a double chin.
The double chin is a rather unpleasant defect, spoiling the appearance. The fault is the fat deposits accumulating in the lower part of the face, and the skin, which hangs under the influence of gravity. The reason for this may be anatomical features, heredity, thyroid disease and incorrect posture at work and during reading. Men can hide the problem by beard, but women are not so lucky. We will tell you about the most effective ways to remove the second chin.
Tip 1. Lose weight
Losing weight is the first step towards losing double chin. Losing wight will help tighten the skin, so pay special attention to exercises for the muscles of the face.
Tip 2. Eat with the mind
Reduce the salt content in food – it promotes the appearance of edema and the double chin. Eat fatty fish – it provides the body with omega-3 and omega-6 oils that improve the elasticity of the skin.
Tip 3. Do the exercises
One of the most effective ways to get rid of the double chin is gymnastics for the face. Exercises improve blood circulation and strengthen muscles. Each exercise must be repeated 10 times.
- Walk 15 minutes a day, especially after lunch & dinner.
- Imagine that there is a heavy load on the chin. Try to lift it, slowly throwing your head back, and then return to the starting position. Repeat 10 times.
- With your tongue out, try to reach the tip of the nose, and then to the bottom of the chin.
- With your tongue out, draw eight in the air.
- Tilt the head back and try to pull the lower lip to the upper one. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
- Support your chin with your fists and, hindering yourself, lower your head down.
- Tighten the muscles of the face and with effort speak the vowel sounds [and] and [y].
- Tighten the chin and make turns and inclinations of the head in all directions.
Tip 4. Massage
Combining gymnastics and self-massage, you can get rid of the second chin in a few weeks.
- Tingle. Applying a fat cream on the chin and neck, make light tingle, without stretching the skin.
- Honey massage – one of the most effective ways to combat another chin. Preheat the honey in a water bath – it should be warm and liquid. Put the product on the second chin and rub it with two thumbs, moving from chin to earlobes. Repeat for 10 minutes.
Tip 5. Compress & Masks
- Compress from cabbage brine – returns elasticity and tone. Take 100 ml of brine and mix with 50 ml of clean water. Take a folded several times gauze or cotton cloth, moisten in a mixture and put on the neck. Hold for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Potato mask – reduces puffiness. Clear 100 gr. Fresh potatoes and turn into gruel. Add 1 yolk, 1 tbsp. l. olive oil or regular sour cream. Lubricate the neck and selections. Soak for 30 minutes.
- Compress with apple cider vinegar and salt – strengthens blood circulation, removes puffiness. 1 tbsp. l. salt, dissolve in 200 ml of water and add st. l. vinegar, stir. Wet gauze or cotton cloth and put on the problem zone for 20 minutes.
Tip 6. Cosmetic Procedures
If you can not get rid of the second chin by your own power, feel free to contact a cosmetologist who might use one of these procedures.
- Myostimulation is a popular way to fight the second chin. Due to the impact of electrical impulses, you can quickly tighten the skin and get rid of swelling.
- Radio wave lifting improves blood circulation, accelerates the regeneration of cells and tightens the skin while reducing the fat layer due to radio waves of a special range. The course consists of 5 – 6 procedures.
- Lipolytic injections break fat cells. A noticeable result in only 2 – 3 sessions.
- 4. Mini liposuction is the most radical method of struggle. The doctor removes excess fatty tissue and eliminates the sagging of the skin. The operation lasts about an hour. After a few days, a compression bandage is applied.