Adding this tropical fruit to the morning diet gives essential nutrients to our body.
The banana is a very tasty tropical fruit with lots of minerals and vitamins, and many health benefits if eaten frequently. It is rich in sugars but low in fat and sodium. Therefore, it cannot be absent from the daily diet, even from those who seek to lose weight.
The presence of the three essential antioxidant vitamins (A, C and E) makes it considered a truly healthy fruit. It has high potassium content, diuretic effects, laxatives and high energy value. It contains fiber, vitamins, carbohydrates, and antioxidants, necessary for a varied and balanced diet. In addition to iron, some beta-carotene, Vitamin-B, especially folic acid.
It has a leading role in the diet of athletes and those who exercise daily, because of its content of carbohydrates, provides energy and promotes recovery after training.
There are many benefits of this fruit, such as detoxifying the body, facilitating weight loss and delivering more energy to the body. In addition, it helps fight anemia, digestive problems, control blood pressure, strengthen hair and prevent gastric ulcers. Following a week or month long banana diet has following advantages.
Benefits of the Fasting on Banana Diet
The benefits of fasting banana are related to its potassium content, its mitigating action of gastric ulcers and its great contribution of minerals is also a fruit that is composed of a large amount of water.
- It gives energy to the body, which allows being vital from the beginning of the day.
- Improves the digestive system avoiding problems of constipation.
- Strengthens the immune system due to its vitamin A and C content.
- Contains tryptophan, one of the essential amino acids for the balance of serotonin, which relieves stress, anxiety, nervousness, and insomnia. It also acts as a natural antacid.
- When eaten on an empty stomach, it passes quickly to the stomach and small intestine, facilitating the absorption of its nutrients.
- Provides potassium, elemental for our body, responsible for muscle contraction and body water, counteracts sodium, reduces fluid retention and balances blood sugar levels.
- It has a great nutritional value and low caloric value, it only contributes 90 calories per 100 grams, with 0% fat.
But its consumption is not only recommended in fasting, it can also be a mid-morning or mid-afternoon meal to avoid sweet temptations or other high-fat foods.