If there is neem tree in front of your house then you are fortunate. In addition to giving cool air in summer, it is a tree whose every part is effective in treating some disease. Not only that, neem is also used primarily in the manufacture of various types of cosmetics. Neem leaves also work in incurable diseases and consuming it regularly gives the body the power to fight diseases.
Neem leaves are considered as natural medicine and if taken empty stomach every morning prevents the occurrence of many diseases.
1. For Intestine Problems: Eating Neem leaves empty stomach ends stomach-related diseases, as well as cleanses the stomach from toxins.
2. Blood Disorders: If empty stomach neem leaves are taken, blood disorders are eliminated. These leaves also protect the body from infectious diseases.
3. Skin: Regular consumption of these leaves removes body fatigue and also removes skin related problems.
4. Diabetes: Neem leaves are also beneficial for diabetics, consuming neem leaves also act as a drug in controlling the sugar level.
5. For Weight Loss: By eating neem, excess fat starts dissolving, and thus helps in keeping weight under control.
6. For Teeth Problems: Neem is well-known herb in India for the use of teeth problems. Chewing Neem leaves kills bacterial infections that cause bad breath and other gum related infections. Also, gives fast relief in a toothache.