The Acne occurs most commonly during adolescence, but many people in adulthood continue to suffer due to it. Many times acne causes embarrassment when we have to attend a party of the meeting.
Acne is caused due to the imbalance caused by hormonal changes or due to body’s inability to properly eliminate toxins which then come in the form of acne on the skin.
MASKS TO TREAT ACNE OR PIMPLES
1. For this first mask, we will use a cup of yogurt, a spoonful of well-grated carrot and a teaspoon of cornstarch. All the ingredients must be mixed well. It is applied on the face and can also be applied to the neck. Leave on for 20 minutes and remove with plenty of water.
2. We are going to use oat flakes, you can find them in supermarkets. We also need lemon, brown sugar and natural honey. In a bowl add two tablespoons of oats, two tablespoons of brown sugar, a spoonful of honey and finally the juice of a lemon. This mask also serves to soften and exfoliate the skin. All the ingredients must be mixed well and after three minutes we apply on the skin making gentle circular massages, leaving to act for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. For this mask we will use half a yogurt cup and two tablespoons of oatmeal. We will stir the ingredients well and apply circular massage. Let it act for 20 minutes.
4. For this fourth mask we will use four green grapes, one tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of plain yogurt. The first thing to do is open the grapes in half with a knife and then crush them, pass them through a colander to use only the juice, then add the tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of yogurt to the grape juice. The ingredients should be mixed well with a fork. Before applying the mask, another grape must be cut in half and the seeds are removed. Using the inside of the grape, we will gently rub the skin to benefit from its cleaning powers. Then apply the mask and let it act 15 minutes.
All masks should be removed with cold, warm or warm water. Never with hot water and it must be taken into account that there are more delicate skins than others if it is very delicate your skin reduces the time you let the mask act to avoid any irritation or leave it red.
If the skin is very oily it is recommended after removing the mask to use a natural tonic such as rose water or green tea.
It is also essential to moisturize with a product suitable for the type of skin in case it is dehydrated or a bit dry. There are many moisturizing products for all skin types with light textures of natural ingredients, such as calendula gels with aloe vera or green tea with snail slime and vitamin E.
In these masks, a lot of honey is used since it helps to fight bacteria and yogurt for its anti-inflammatory powers. Oats are also perfect for our skin as it nourishes and moisturizes the skin, it also helps to cleanse and restore.
TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
1. Avoid alcoholic beverages and cigarettes.
2. Do not stay up late continuously. It deteriorates the skin a lot, to the point that many cases of acne are simply due to the fact of staying up late.
3. Avoid touching the face or parts where outbreaks occur to avoid further infecting it.
4. It is not recommended to touch your face with dirty hands.
5. Say no to irritating foods such as sauces or dressings. This you can prove to many people does not cause acne, but for others, it is a time bomb.
6. Avoid carbonated drinks, processed sweets and cold meats can help you see a great improvement.
7. If the case is chronic acne or blood problems, it is recommended to take an infusion of celery in water every day on an empty stomach and before going to bed.
8. It is not good to use strong soaps, as they can irritate or dry the skin, thus aggravating the problem.
9. If you have oily hair in good make it clean as it can produce pimples on the forehead and on the sides of the face.
10. Bring good hygiene and cleanliness to the face every day. It is necessary to wash your face with a mild, neutral soap in the morning and at night before going to bed.
11. For women, it is very important to remove makeup or avoid applying every day and in large quantities. Since this causes the pores of the skin to become clogged and can cause acne or further damage the one that already exists.
12. Avoid stress with outings to walk or be with family and friends. Stress can cause acne.
13. Perform exercise. This helps to improve the condition of the skin, but you must be careful not to leave the sweat on the skin for a long time as it may worsen the situation.
14. A diet rich in fruits and vegetables, in addition to drinking 8 glasses of water per day can make a difference.