Neem also is known as Azadirachta Indica is full of natural qualities. Every part of Neem like, leaves, seeds, oil, and bark of the is useful for our body. Let use see some of the health benefits of neem and its uses.
Benefits of Neem and its Uses:-
1. Neem oil is an excellent remedy for gingivitis and fights to tooth decay, toothache, and any infection of the tooth.
2. If you have Dandruff, or lice regularly putting neem oil in head
will solve the problem leaving healthy scalp.
3. Neem seed oil is useful in reducing wrinkles thus, making you look young.
4. Neem has high anti-bacterial properties which are helpful in eradicating acne when applied on the face.
5. Neem seed makes oily skin soft, smooth and shiny. It also protects the skin from infections.
6. Neem seed oil Soresis, is beneficial in eczema, acne and more.
7. The leaves of the neem are efficient in cleaning the blood and removing toxins from the body.
8. You can take bath from fresh neem leaves in the water which is very rejuvenating for the skin.
9. Neem leaves can be boiled in water and can be used on hair making hair soft and shiny.
10. Neem oil can be applied on the wounds caused by burns for fast recovery.
11. Tea Made from Neem seeds is beneficial in kidney , bladder, and prostate related ailments.
12. Neem powder reduces sugar level in blood thus helpful in immediately reducing sugar level in diabetic patients
13. Consumption of 10 leaves of neem per month reduces the risk of heart attack.
14. The oil of neem can be the mixed honey making it an effective natural remedy for jaundice.
15. Neem is very helpful in controlling malaria disease and even preventing it.
16. Neem juice eliminates stains caused by chicken pox when applied on the affected area.