If you do not have any glow in your skin then you have something missing in your beauty. Beauty experts say that with the things that are available in the kitchen you can bring a lovely glow on your face. So here are some tips for glowing skin.
1. Make a thick paste with a pinch of turmeric powder and a spoonful of milk in a spoonful of sandalwood powder. Put this paste on the face. Clear the face after about twenty minutes. This makes the face shine on the face.
2. Mix three-four almonds finely grated in a spoonful of fresh cream. Mix four-five drop lemon juice into it and make a paste. Place this paste around the face and neck. After about twenty minutes, clean it with a soft hand while sticking it.
3. Apply Papaya pulp on face, neck, and hands and wash after 20 minutes. This will remove stains on your face.
4. Take a spoonful of rice flour and mix two spoonfuls of yogurt and paste it. Put it on face and hands and lightly rub it. Clear after five to seven minutes.
5. Make a paste by mixing three spoons of brinjal, a spoonful of gram flour, a spoonful of honey and a spoonful of curd. Keep this paste in the face for about twenty minutes and clear later.
6. Mix one spoon turmeric in a spoonful white sesame and make a thick paste. Put this paste on the face like a mask. This will bring shine to your skin.
7. For dry skin cut the pieces of cucumber into pieces and apply on skin. Afterwards, wipe the face and hand-feet well with a clean cloth.
8. To remove the problem of the skin, take a spoonful of almond oil, one teaspoon olive oil in three teaspoons of honey and mix it properly. Keep it on your skin for about half an hour. After that clean the skin with light lukewarm water.
9. Dry the lemon peels and make a powder. Add one spoon turmeric and a little milk to it and make a paste. Put it on your skin and after some time rub it with a scrub and it will bring shine to the skin.
10. Mix three teaspoons of millet flour in four to five teaspoons of milk and one teaspoon glycerine and make the paste. Keep it on the face for about five minutes and wash.
11. Mix two teaspoons of tomato juice and add four spoonful yogurt to it. Place it around your face and neck. Clear it after a while.
12. Keep the granules of some Buchanania lanzan soaked in milk for overnight. Grind them in the morning and mix some turmeric in it. Put this mixture on face and it will make your skin glow.
13. Churn the banana and mix it with a little honey and put it on the face. It works as a natural beautifier.
14. Apply tomato, cucumber or orange juice to get the face clean. It works as a tonic for the skin.
15. Soak one spoon of gram pulse for overnight in milk. Grind it in the morning and mix it with turmeric, cream and two-three drop of rose water and put it on the face. Rinse with dry hands when dry to get a smooth skin.