You do not have to be a professional to wear an extraordinary makeup, just use a few tricks. Although it seems complicated and takes time to know the colors that go more, how much you must put and how to apply cosmetics to look good, with daily practice you will speed up and perfect your makeup.
Look good, does not mean you have to take hours to achieve it. Once you know how to make up, you can use it to your advantage.
1. Burn the tip of the eyeliner with a lighter
Take eyeliner pencil and using lighter place the flame on the tip for a second, let it cool down a bit and you will notice the change in its consistency. Also, it is less likely that the stroke will run.
2. If you want your shadows to stand out, first paint your eyelid with white eyeliner
To make the eyeshadow stand out, take a white eyeliner pencil and stuff your eyelids. The opaque white tone will brighten any shade that you may apply.
3. To make the cat eye, draw the outline leaving an open area
It is easier to achieve a “cat’s eye” if you first paint the outline and then fill the interior space with a brush.
4. Use a spoon to make a perfect outline
Put the spoon on the outer corner of the eye and draw a straight line as for the first step of the cat’s eye. Then, turn the spoon over and place it on your eyelid. Use the outer edge rounding to create a curved effect.
5. At the outer corner of the eye draw a hashtag and then blunt it to get a smoky effect
To get a smoky eye style, draw a hashtag (#) symbol on the outer eye corner and then squeeze it with a brush or your finger .
6. To prevent stains from mascara on your eyelids use a spoon
Protect your eyelid with it; Then paint your eyelashes as you usually do. As you apply the mascara you will see that the residue remains on the back of the spoon instead of staining your skin.
7. Add drops of saline solution to your mascara
The mascara should last for three months; Then it can pick up bacteria and cause eye infections. When it dries, you can make it soft again with a couple of drops of saline solution and keep using it.
8. Spray hot air over your eyelash curler
The heat can make your eyelashes ripple and remain curly for long duration. Place your clip in front of a hair dryer until it warms up, wait until it cools down a bit and then use it as usual.
9. Put translucent powder on each layer of mascara
Your eyelashes will look thicker and the mascara will look better.
10. With the tip of a hair clip apply the glue to your eyelashes
This trick allows evenly dispersing the glue along the lashes. Wait a few seconds before placing them.
11. To last longer lipstick, absorb excess color with a handkerchief
Then set the color with translucent powder and pass once again the lipstick of the color you chose.
12. Mix eyeshadow with petroleum jelly
You can use a shade color that is your favorite as lipstick. Mix with a little Vaseline and then apply.
13. Perfect the arch of your lips by drawing an “X” on the upper lip as a guide
For the “Cupid Bow” on your lips to be perfect, the easiest and quickest way is to paint an “X” on the upper lip with a lip liner of the same shade of the lipstick.
14. Hide dark circles and puffy eyes by creating a triangle with the concealer
One of the best ways to use the concealer is to form a triangle below the bottom lash line and direct it towards the cheek. This tip helps you to conceal dark circles and redness in the lower part of your eye.
15. Use a pencil or the handle of a brush as a guide to outline your cheekbone
If you want a natural look, place it just below the cheek bones (below the bone) to find the right angle for your face. Apply bronzing powder with a thick brush.